RsBot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read*

2 posters

Go down

RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read* Empty RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read*

Post  Admin Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm

I get a lot of emails and pm's about the bot not opening when you execute it. The bot is in fact running.
The bot runs in silent mode where the only thing viewable is your commands. Jagex's new Anti-Bot methods include taking a screenshot of the users rs client or browser. Therefor negating the cluttery texts that all bots have was a must.

Also I am seeing a lot of reports about the bot containing a VIRUS. As stated before ALL BOTS now have extended packet sniffers and packet manipulation inside the java files in order for the bot to execute the script and color hex commands. If your Anti-Virus software picks up the bot just disable it or do not use it.. Simple as that.

Auth Codes - If your auth code is invalid please check the forums regularly for the updated Trial User Auth Code

Admin
Admin

https://rsbot.niceboard.com

Back to top Go down

RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read* Empty Re: RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read*

Post  robisrs Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 am

Bot isn't working for me, when i open the rsbot.jar file i get this : failed to load main-class manifest attribute from C:/Users/user/desktop/rsbot/rsbot.jar. What should i do?

robisrs

Back to top Go down

RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read* Empty Re: RsBot Problems and Troubleshooting *Read*

Post  Admin Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 pm

You need to run the client then run the launcher not the rsbot.java file

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robisrs Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:48 pm

still aint workin =/ dunno what to do, i got [Message] box, and then? what to do , how do i launch the script,? Like ::Start ProWoodcut aint working.

robisrs

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:57 am

Sorry, I am currently working on that. Thanks, I will be back with you on that.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  robisrs Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 am

any tips now? =/?

robisrs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down